Browse » Home » » Martin Boetz announced as final chef for Delicious Weekend
Martin Boetz announced as final chef for Delicious Weekend
A delicious. weekend away, 8-11 June 2012
delicious. Magazine and The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa are excited to announce that top chef Martin Boetz of Longrain Sydney and Melbourne will bring his acclaimed Thai cooking to the line-up for the first delicious. weekend away for 2012.
Boetz promises to bring energy and colour to the weekend alongside Bangalow based pastry extraordinaire Katrina Kanetani from Town and delicious. food director Valli Little. The three day food and wine extravaganza over the June Long Weekend promises to deliver the best food and hospitality from the Northern Rivers region.
The weekend includes a cooking class with the delicious. maestro herself Valli Little, lunch at award winning Newrybar restaurant Harvest, a visit to local farmers' markets and a producer's farm and a gala four course dinner.
Program of Events:
Friday 8 June
- Welcome party on the restaurant lawn featuring local producer stalls, canapés and wines from Tempus Two
- Two course dinner in The Byron at Byron Restaurant featuring local produce.
Saturday 9 June
- Visit Bangalow Farmers' Market and The Farm Gate Providore
- Lunch at award winning restaurant Harvest, Newrybar
- Long Table Gala Four Course Dinner featuring Martin Boetz (Longrain), Katrina Kanetani (Town) Valli Little (delicious.) and Gavin Hughes (The Byron at Byron) with wines by McGuigan, Nepenthe and Tempus Two
Sunday 10 June
- Yoga on the pool deck
- Morning Cooking Class with Martin Boetz and Valli Little presented by Nestle Plaistowe
- Long lunch featuring the cooking class menu
- Cocktail hour canapé demonstration with sunset drinks
Monday 11 June
- Poolside pop-up brunch by popular café The Top Shop
- Demonstration by local coffee roaster
$1119 per person twin share in a Standard Suite
Upgrade to Deluxe Spa Suite $1179
For bookings, email email@example.com or call 1300 554 362
The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa
77-97 Broken Head Road
Byron Bay NSW 2481
1300 554 362 or +61 2 6639 2000