The Government of Fiji has this week extended an invitation RFT from accredited firms for the production of a Tourism Development Plan for Fiji for the period 2013-2017.
The RFT requires that Fiji’s next five-year tourism development plan be firmly based on infrastructure development strategies and plans.
This focus is critical due Fiji’s limited resources and its need to optimize and effectively coordinate development initiatives.
Tenders should include details of:
- Company history and profile of key personnel
- A summary of prior experience with similar projects
- Reference from relevant organizations for which previous and similar work was undertaken
- A breakdown of all fees and estimate timelines
- A statement that the proposal is valid for 90 days.
Deadline for receipt of submission is before 2.30pm Wednesday, 11 April 2012 Fiji time.
For further information and details of scope of work and tender documents, please contact Mr Sujeet Chand, Ministry of Tourism on telephone +679 331 2788 or via email at email@example.com